Cancellation/High Wind & Rain Policy
*High winds, precipitation and thunderstorms pose hazards for the safe operation of our inflatables. Our policies below outline the treatment of rentals when encountering such unfavorable weather conditions. Also, normal weather policies, and some other special cases that will cause an order to be canceled by us.
Cancellation/Reschedule (normal weather conditions)
1. In the event customer postpones event date due to non-weather related conditions, JumpStars Party Rentals will make every effort to reschedule rental of the same unit(s) on an alternate date. When the same unit(s) are unavailable for the rescheduled date, similar or like units may be available.
2. All cancellations 48 hours or more before a scheduled rental will result in the deposit and any other monies paid being held as a rain check which can be used at a later date (valid for up to 3 years). NO REFUNDS, only rainchecks for rescheduling a new date.
3. Cancellation within 48 hours of a scheduled rental not weather-related will result in a forfeit of the paid deposit plus any amount paid towards the rental, neither refundable nor credited back to the customer. No refunds, nor Rain Checks.
Delivery and Usage.
1. In the event of light rain with a forecast for clearing skies, unit/s may be delivered and installed as requested. JumpStars Party Rentals further requires that precipitation must have stopped and units are dried (wiped down) before resuming operation. For safety reasons JumpStars Party Rentals reserves the right to cancel the rental or deny reservations due to inclement weather.
2. In the event of wind conditions exceeding 20 MPH, JumpStars Party Rentals units may be installed but not inflated for use until the wind condition improves to less than 20 MPH. If/when wind conditions rise in excess of 25 MPH, units must be evacuated, blowers disabled, and units deflated until the wind speeds decrease within acceptable limits.
1. In the event customer postpones event date due to inclement weather, JumpStars Party Rentals will make every effort to reschedule rental of same units on an alternate date. When same units are unavailable for the rescheduled date, similar or like units of equal value, if available, shall be provided.
2. If for some reason your second scheduled date needs to be rescheduled again, JumpStars reserves the right to cancel your order and your deposit will be forfeited.
3. In the event rented unit(s) are installed at the event site, event date is considered official and will not be rescheduled.
Severe Weather Cancellation
1. At JumpStars Party Rentals you and your children's safety is our top priority and we will make every effort to deliver and set up each and every rental reservation however due to increased chances of injury we cannot set up if it is actively raining. For safety reasons JumpStars Party Rentals reserves the right to cancel the rental due to inclement weather.
2. Customers shall have right of severe weather cancellation up to the day of the rental. Upon installation of unit(s), however, unit(s) shall be considered rented and subsequently non-refundable.
3. This policy is limited to justifiable weather cancellations only and does not apply to ANY other reason for customer cancellation.
Other Causes For Cancellation
1. We no longer allow any rentals for Fraternity/college parties. Online reservations of such events will be canceled.
2. We reserve the right to cancel an inflatable rental due to unfavorable setup surface areas. We will not set up inflatables on large roots, cut roots, gravel, or areas over 10% dirt/sand. The 10% is based upon the owner's discretion, not the client.
3. Any cancellations within 7 days of event date that is not weather-related will forfeit the minimum deposit.